Ruth is available to speak for a keynote speech, multi-session seminar, weekend retreat and/or semi-silent retreat, and special events. Here are just a few of the topics that can be adapted for various venues.
Jesus: The Same for Us Today (from Luke’s Gospel) – Ever wonder why so many women followed Jesus? Wonder no more. Come, meet this same Jesus for us today. You will fall in love with him all over again!
God-Questions That Bring Life-Answers – Ever notice the primary source of God’s communications with those he loves? Have your life changed by listening to God’s questions.
How Can We Get Along? We’re Women! (Life of Naomi/Ruth-Elizabeth/Mary)
Bent Out of Shape At 48! (The Crippled Woman of Luke 13)
Becoming God’s Dangerous Woman (Lessons from the Life of Mary)
Leading As A Woman (Learning from the Life of Deborah and Esther)
Harmony of Life (With God, Myself, and Others)
The Three Wise Women of Christmas (Discovering the Wonder Again)
How to Move on When You’d Rather Play Dead! (Getting Out from Under the Boulders of Life)
Amazing Love! (Living in Its Flow Daily)
Leave a Life-Giving Legacy (1 Peter 3:15-17)
Women on Mission (Past, Present and Future)
Our desire, at Designed to Be Pillars, is that you will confidently stand in:
God’s Holy Love:
- Know that you are loved deeply by your Creator, as God’s unique design.
- Understand that, in Christ, “‘the LORD has taken away the judgments against you.”.
- Understand how to believe that love and remain in intimacy with God throughout life.
Christ’s Healing Presence:
- Understand the rich meaning of Jesus’ interaction with women in the Gospels.
- Draw principles for life today from Jesus’ treatment, teaching, and trust of women when he walked among them.
- Apply Jesus’ intentional support of women, then, to your specific areas of life today with strength, humility and forgiveness.
The Holy Spirit’s Power:
- Understand the person and work of the Holy Spirit.
- Be able to identify and embrace your unique Holy Spirit giftedness.
- Apply yourself to work interdependently with others in Christ’s body with peace and joy.